Manager Position Breakdown
The management team is in charge of making sure that Radio Glendon is fully operational. They are also in charge of helping to guide the executives in whichever direction they need. It is your responsibility to keep the connections strong between our organization and the other clubs and levy groups on campus as well as keep our internal connections strong.
- Creating yearly budgets
- Coordinating executive tasks
- Attending all schedule office hours per week
- Attend SOR meetings
- Prepare and make sure transition binders are up to date
- Pay bills
- Maintaining good relations with campus club and levy orgs
- Assist executives in completing their goals
Show Host/Music Industry Coordinator Position Breakdown
The Show Host Coordinator is responsible for maintaining strong communication lines between the Radio Glendon Executive team and its show hosts. As our Music Industry Representative, you are responsible for managing and improving our connections with the music industry; whether with record labels, bands, music magazines, radio stations, or others.
- Schedule all show’s within the office hours of executives and make sure it gets onto the website
- Fill RGL show quota’s
- Recruit show hosts when possible (at least once per semester)
- Upkeep communication with show host and the executive team
- Listen to all incoming music and share music with the show hosts
- Track listenership from each show; devise system with executives on how to get this information
Events Coordinator Position Breakdown
The event coordinator is in charge of planning and executing various promotional and music-related events to support Radio Glendon and its ever-growing community.
- Planning and executing various events for Radio Glendon
- Coordinating with clubs and levy Orgs
- Designing, printing, posting, and removing Radio Glendon’s posters
The translator is responsible for translating material from English to French and vice versa. The translator requires verbal and written efficiency in both English and French.
• reading through original material and rewriting it in the target language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained
• proofreading and editing final translated versions
Social Media Executive
The social media executive is responsible for maintaining all Radio Glendon’s social media accounts. They must be comfortable speaking in public and promoting Radio Glendon through word of mouth.
• Developing a social media strategy
• Creating daily content for FB, instagram and twitter
• Updating and maintaining www.radioglendon.ca
• Promoting Radio Glendon through the Student Newsletter, Pro Tem, and any other outlet